The world has faced some tough challenges, and we have been overwhelmed with everyone’s support throughout this crisis. Our business remains centred around serving our community. From all of us at Packing House Pub we want to thank you for supporting us.
Can’t Wait to See You.
We are now open at a reduced capacity. As the province is shaping plans to open up communities, we want to share with you our plans to re-open under the health authority guidelines. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment to welcome you back. We have been working diligently to ensure we have new ways of operating to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our staff as we begin reopening. We are making social distancing possible at all times, sanitizing every surface after each use, and having our teams work with masks.
Here are just some of the protocols already implemented:
- All employees must undergo health checks before returning to work.
- No employee is allowed to work should they display any signs of illness.
- All employees wear masks and gloves.
- New training given to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
- Social distancing signage displayed throughout the restaurant.
- Spacing our tables six feet apart to ensure physical distancing.
- Everything is thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Nothing is brought to the table until each person is seated, cutlery is wrapped in a napkin.
- Menus are single use or, preferably, accessible on your mobile phone on our website.
- Guests must not enter should they display any signs of illness.